The Conflict Dynamics Profile is a self-assessment tool that helps you understand and improve the ways you handle conflict in the workplace.
You’ll find out:
- What triggers conflict for you at work?
- What are your Hot Buttons?
- How you tend to respond to conflict in a workplace situation
- Cooling strategies for dealing with people and situations that you find most annoying
- Practical ways to improve your behavior to promote more effective workplace conflict resolution
How it works:
Step One - Complete the Confict Dynamics Profile
- An online multiple-choice questionnaire
- Takes 20-25 minutes to complete
- Complete the questionnaire at your convenience any time in the next month
Step Two - Receive your results by email. You’ll get:
- Personal Feedback Report based on your responses in the survey – What triggers conflict for you? How do you respond to conflict? (pdf)
- Development Guide (over 40 pages) – Practical approaches for more effective workplace conflict resolution (pdf)
Step Three – Professional debrief of your results. 2 options to choose from:
OPTION 1 ($99 version – best value): Group debrief
- Learn how to interpret your results and use them to react in the most effective way when confronted with conflict
- An audio podcast (mp3) debrief
- Powerpoint slides to accompany the podcast
- Review the debrief at your convenience – now or at any time in the future when you feel you need a refresher
OPTION 2 ($249 version – most popular): Personal debrief
- Receive a personal debrief regarding your individual results and how you can use them to become a better manager and leader
- Your choice – phone or email consultation
- Ask questions about your results and get advice about how to best use them
Yes, I am ready to take the Conflict Dynamics Profile Questionnaire!